Hohoh! Just came back from band. Had sectionals in the morning, then combined in the noon. I finally get to see Ms Seah(or sth like tt.) She's a very funny person I should say. I still cant stop laughing whenever I think of her "
Where's the stupid Naoto??" HAHAHAH. =x
Today's band was very different. I had the 2nd day of Orientation's feeling. The same for Geraldine. Both of us felt very weird when we first went for band. Because of the unfamiliar faces and the so-called cliques they had. But now, we feel different. We're loving it. Lol.It's like, the people arent that unfriendly afterall. Back to the mean TPJC trombone section, maybe it's really because of them that made me realised how good my trombone seniors in MJCSB are. They're a bunch of fun-loving people.
I know I'm being evil. But I seriously dislike them, the tpjc tbone seniors.
"I dont wish to have people standing around and learning nth.."Argh. Nightmares. Those times were simply nightmares for me.
Anw, I think I like band. NO. I love band and trombone. But I think I will love MJCSB too. Awww.
I'm sorry to kinda ps-ed Stpeh and Yanling. I hope they can really enjoy themselves in tennis.